[Prev][Next][Index]

A busy Nov schedule for those interested in Sprituality!!!!!!!!!!

Namaste,
I am happy to inform the following events to be held in and around Rutgers.
1) Nov 1st " Architecture of Hindu temple" by Dr Prasad ( Stevens Inst and
 member of Educational Committee of Bridgewater Temple N.J. )
Venue : 122 AB Busch Campus center
time  : 8pm
2) Nov 3rd " Who am I " talk by Swami Chidananda on Ramana Maharishi's
 Upadeshsaram.
Venue Tri State Chinmayananda Center ( Aaron Road,North Brunswick)
Time  7 pm  ( for directions reply to this mail)
3) Nov 5th Saturday
   8am \
   Yoga Club in the Ved Mandir ( Milltown) begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   It will be held on all Saturdays.
   Nominal fee of $10 per Month for using the temple facility.
  For further information reply to this mail
4) Nov 6th Sunday BCC 122A 11.00 am Home Study Bhagavad Gita Program
   Topic : Gitadhyanam
5) Nov 20th Sunday BCC 122A 11.00 am Home Study Bhagavad Gita Program
   Topic : Hopefully Chapter 1
6) Nov 23rd , 24th
  Sangeetha Vedanta by Swamini Sharadapriya
  Venue : Tri State Chinmayananda Center (Aaron Road, North Brunswick )
  time 7.00 pm
with love,
jaishankar